|
Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
Latest updates from boajjang:
http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=111648 Latest updates from Youtube: BoA's "Eien" PV is out now in Youtube~! The single will be out by 18th Feb~!! =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDFu5lG_tVo Here's her lyrics (Translation in English): http://onesingletear.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/eien-lyrics-translation-romanji/ I’m certain that my fingers were made for touching your cheek for touching your cheek I’m certain that the shining moon is there for me and you to look at it it was only for me and you to look at it whenever i felt down you were always there by my side you always smile for me but now you are gone from the deepest part of my hands my sadness pours out in large drops, MY LOVE in this town, Tonight I think I’m the one who is crying all the time Because you loved me I am who I am now the time that’s carried by the wind it brings back the eternity of that day Bye bye bye Why did you say bye bye why did you say bye bye At that time, about that song we always listen to it came on while we were standing at the farther corner and we shared our phones together and then suddenly you pull away and the phone comes out of my ear and I pretend to get mad our eyes eyes would meet suddenly our lips would press together you said that you will always protect me I try to reach up the navy blue sky I feel like my heart is about to explode Just hold me, one more time If I could have been honest with you This never would have happened When i wake up, everything will be a dream And then you will say bye bye bye why did you say bye bye why did you say bye bye I was looking destructed at the people on the street while walking with you, the roads with green trees you told me, make pasta for me next time and that you will always protect me… but from the deepest part of my hands my sadness pours out in large drops, MY LOVE in this town, Tonight I think I’m the one who is crying all the time Because you loved me I am who I am now the time that’s carried by the wind it brings back the eternity of that day I try to reach up the navy blue sky I feel like my heart is about to explode Just hold me, one more time If I could have been honest with you This never would have happened When i wake up, everything will be a dream And then you will say bye bye bye why did you say bye bye why did you say bye bye bye bye bye why did you say bye bye why did you say bye bye |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.