|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 3:32 PM
Hey bloggy~!! wahh how long never write blog ler..XD
So many things had happened...let's list them down...=p - Family problems - Sibling terror - Relationship misunderstandings - Low schooling mood - Delay on getting my new phone - Friends' relationship - Financially broke (me) - Depressing mindset - Got overly excited due to BoA's coming U.S debut - Got another eyore family member - Elder brother enter National Service - Mood swing - Kept thinking of my bitter past - Miss honey miss until got abit siao (kidding =p) - Made some new friends - Been easily sick lately - Got stressed over some issues - Got attracted to online shopping - Felt stupid when i communicate now (depends on what situation) - Honey wants to take o levels - Started becoming honey's tutor - Been using honey money alot lately, felt guilty - Got my first A for the second semester for Introduction to Communication Practice - Scored 5 out of 6 for my Introduction to Communication Practice's quiz - Got praised by Introduction to Communication Practice facilitator - Almost got knock down by a van which is 4 feets away only (lucky he turned the wheel fast) Hahas cut it short because it would be SUPER long if i explain everything. And some are private and confidential..=p only my honey can know if he ask me...XD Oh and one more point: -People keep saying i'm skinny, should eat more blah blah... ( to guys as for girls i would not mind) My comment on this: IT'S NOT THAT I WANT TO BE SKINNY~!! I DO NOT WANT TO BE EITHER~!! I WANT TO BE 'JUST RIGHT' SIZE~!! BUT AS MY DOCTOR SAY THAT MY GASTRIC JUICES ARE TOO STRONG...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? I GET HUNGRY EVERY FEW HOURS~!! Oh and one more: - People keep asking me to eat faster ( for the people i been eating with during break and telling me all those craps) My comment on this: MY DOCTOR SAY THAT AS I WAS BORN PREMATURED, MY ORGANS ARE SMALL AND WOULD GROW SLOWER THAN OTHERS, HENCE MY GULLET IS SMALL... SO USE SOME COMMON SENSE, UR GULLET SMALL YOU SWALLOW BIG FOOD, OR YOU KEEP THROWING FOOD IN... WILL YOU CHOKE? OF COURSE YES LAH~!! SO STOP TELLING ME THINGS THAT YOU GUYS THINK IS EASY TO DO.. TRY PUTTING YOUSELF IN 'MY SHOES' AND STOP BLABBING ABOUT UNREALISTIC STUFF... IF NOT... SPONSOR ME FOOD LAH...DON'T TALK SO MUCH EVEN IF THOSE GUYS...I MEAN GUYS NOT GIRLS... READ THIS, I WOULD NOT GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE WHEN YOU GUYS SAY ME, YOU GUYS NEVER THINK BEFORE YOU SAY... FOR ME I THINK BEFORE I SAY AND I AM BEARING THE CONSEQUENCES~!! |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.